With a thorough physical examination, the doctor assesses for dysfunction in joint mechanics in not only the spine, but all joints involved in the kinetic chain. A variety of movement techniques can be applied to a joint to free it of any restriction preventing proper movement.
The Kinesio Taping Method is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. In the mid-1970s, Dr. Kenzo Kase was already a well-known Japanese practitioner licensed in Chiropractic and Acupuncture. He developed the tape, which has a texture and elasticity very close to living human skin.
Ideal Protein is a medically designed weight loss program that promotes fat loss while sparing muscle mass. The program has a start and end date, involves weekly coaching, nutritional counseling and features a variety of different protein-based food.
- Active Release Techniques
- Rapid Release Technology
- Bio-Mechanical Assessment
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (http://www.kinesiotex.com)
- Disc Traction
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Instrument assisted myofascial release
- McKenzie Disc Protocols
- Motion Palpation
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Nutritional / Supplementation Counselling (using physician exclusive products from Metagenics, Standard Process, Nordic Naturals)
- Orthotic Foot Casting and foot inserts by Tread Labs (Sole Supports Dynamic Casting)
- Pillow Assessment
- Postural Re-Education
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Vibratory Myofascial Release
- X-Rays (digital and onsite) and Diagnostic Imaging Analysis
- Thermography Scanning